Sunday, December 27, 2009

the infamous mission road antique mall





CoralWallHanging
gorgeous coral canvas wall hanging

this afternoon my brother and I went to the mission road antique mall, one of kansas city's hidden gems that also happens to be two minutes away from my house. he has developed a sudden interest in interior design, so I'm helping him update his room. my first client!

the mission road antique mall is my happy place. I'll show you why:














I've been there three times in the past two days and I'm tempted to go back tomorrow! I can't help it. I need a leash.








1 comment:

  1. Hi, I just came over from Absolutley Beautiful Things. The framed butterflies that you admired on the walls are actually made of vintage paper as seen on the blog A Small Bite of Mondo Cherry. Here's the address
    http://mondocherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete